Returns and Exchanges
- You must request a return within 14 days of receiving the item(s).
- At this time, we can only accept returns, as we cannot accommodate exchanges.
- Customer is responsible for returns shipping costs (except in the case of faulty items). Please keep the return postage tracking information for your records as proof of shipping. Cou Cou will not be held liable for issues with tracking your return to us or lost items.
- Items must be returned in their perfect original condition and protective packaging, unworn and unwashed. Item(s) must not have been worn or altered in any way - this is particularly important with regards to undies. For hygiene reasons the items will be checked thoroughly upon return.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
- The cost of the original freight and returns fee will not be reimbursed or refunded, except in the instance of faulty items.
NEED A RETURN?
- Check your item(s) meet our criteria above and make sure to thoroughly read the steps below
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and specify the item(s) that you’d like to return. Please wait for us to confirm and then we will send you our returns form. If you live outside of the UK, we’ll also need to send you your order invoice for shipping which will need to be printed out. **
- Print and fill out the returns form and include it when you pack your cou cous back into their original packaging. If you cannot print the form, please manually write/replicate the form on a blank piece of paper and include it in the package.
- If not in the UK: Print out your order invoice and include it inside your package
- Prepare your package and seal it securely for safe transit. If items arrive back to us damaged during transit due to problems with packaging/protection, we cannot accept the exchange/refund.
You can pick your preferred postal service/courier, but please ensure that you use a tracked service only. Cou Cou will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages. The customer is fully responsible for any return shipping cost, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For outside the UK: Items must be sent back to us as a return. If you’re outside of the UK, your return parcel should be marked as "Returned goods”. If this procedure is not followed and the package gets held at Customs, it will be refused and therefore be held furthermore or sent back to the customer (please note that in such case any additional cost that might occur will be charged to the customer).
Ship your parcel to the following address and send us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your new tracking number.
US ORDERS — RETURN ADDRESS:
Cou Cou Intimates
C/O Bergen Logistics 1055
Hanover Street Wilkes Barre,
PA, 18706 United States
(P) — (201) 854-1512
ALL OTHER REGIONS — RETURN ADDRESS:
Unit 5 Communication Park
Hounslow, TW4 6DL
- Once the item(s) have been received please allow us 2-4 days from receipt of the package to process and check the item(s). For hygiene reasons the items will be checked thoroughly upon return.
- Once the item(s) have been checked and meet our policy, we will contact you to proceed with the refund. Please note that your financial institution may need up to 10 working days to clear the funds back onto your account.